Thursday, January 8, 2009

Talking Seriously

There's a joke and then there's the joke that acknowledges the fact that it's joking and then there's a million other jokes that have nothing to do with the joke I'm telling. Yet everything remains in play.

In my status bar I plagiarize poems that I am given by the security check when I add friends. This is to reassure me I don't run software that will automatically make me friends with everyone. I am asking my friends to understand the status poem as a gesture I make to maintain some order out of randomly generated words. The word generation is more profound from my perspective because I know which poem came with each friend I requested.

The biggest love I can give to you is to offer a ceaseless stream of puzzles to help you understand the impact of every connection we make. It doesn't bother me that not many people reciprocate (although I await your spark!).

This is what we say when we pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home