Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DeathMetalDayCareAndILikeThePlace

Thoughts find wings now... social marketing, many profiles pictured, the strange old man was a childhood friend, we're lost now for sure and I love it.

To clarify nothing, my goal is to absolve forever the burden of the thing being anything but the end all be all product of translucent power!

Make way for automatic wanderings. I am writing full of character. I will allow the heart to continue to beat bloody beats. Score my life to the slight tapping of keyboards... connect with you through synchronized linking... continue this story a couple clicks longer... design a protagonist who resembles my poor word choice, infect my friends with useless plugs. Dead blog power!

It feels pretty cheesy playing rock band by yourself.

I walk and dream of NINE the number and how it doesn't mean a damn thing unless I continue to promote it... the year, the internet, the human preference to make sense of whatever thoughts ripple through our heads. Why we see right side up and all that jazz...

Jack Kerouac keeps a blog in some dead zen form of heaven.

I visited a man to talk about building and couldn't decide exactly what it is I wanted... a gallery, a cave, an effigy, a room on wheels... all the while toddlers are strapping PVC piping to paper airplanes and playing king of the mountain on a pile of mattress while Judas Priest blasts on the radio.

God bless the children of the new revolution. Fuck Montessori!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home