Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Electronact Appearencia Habitualization or the EAH (a term I created for the promise of BLAHGAHZ)

After securing my JLG collection I am in a bit of a letdown state... sometimes I think this house is swallowing me... when it gets too heavy I venture outside, but one peek down the street is not so reassuring. How long will I be here? In this town? In this house? In this state of apathy? And why am I talking to you, Mr. Blog, like you will solve anything?

Allow me to get to the point then.

I am in the process of writing the Great American Novel only its a quicktime file disseminated through hazy tags on youtube, spread like a viral cold sore to your computer screen. I'm the main character and I blog about how narratives are a thing of the past and hope you will add to my fb friend tally although I don't expect most my "real" friends to take that plunge...

The story revolves around a man wearing sunglasses and all that implies... if that implies anything anymore. In hopes of not entirely destroying language, I ask you to dig pattern recognition, because I don't have the concentration to hone in on the plotlines of the past.

So what's the difference between my story and my life? In my life I'm talking to you and in my story I'm talking through you.

Thanks for reading me.
Clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home