Friday, November 28, 2008

Akoyeh Sleep Backwards Your Ships Are Okay

So when I desperately need sleep I call on Sans Soleil and dream at 24 frames per second. I talk chants to my wife, really I just whisper dumb jokes, then come back here and bury those words in the fuzz that is this exploded body: "This here technology is good."

Underground in some major metropolitan area they pass a publishable script around, some words I wrote once, spells I cast over investment bankers retiring well before their children are even born. I said: "That is how it should be done, give yourself decades to drift."

I talked to my neighbor the slave laborer asked him to savor all 31 flavors he said maybe later.

This is a time for poems made of sawdust. Cover your eardrums and audience.

Even with no one listening: some spells, some simple curses, and a machine that makes it all manageable.

And remember: as you learn to read all ways always, aseachindividualletterexistsasitselfandsomuchmore,
as abstractions on top of abstractions lead us further into the meadowphor...
just take what you need.

Sleep to the classics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home