Friday, December 19, 2008

THIS • LAME • BLOG/motivational speech to myself

I'm sorry if you're coming to this blog NOW. It has been better in the past. In the past I had more original thought, more promising banter, hell, I was even more energetic back then... but I'm gonna level with you... I think its the technology. Eight, seven, heck even up to five years ago a blog meant something. People were impressed by all that push-button publishing. NOW, well, nowadays a blog comes a dime a dozen. Everyone's spilling off at the mouth about every which thing and that's why I'm hear to tell you folks, you shouldn't be reading these things... just start your own! Heck you probably have! That's how you got here, you accidently pushed the wrong button and jumped to my blog. But I was straight up with you. I told you REAL LAME BLOG right up front. But you read anyway... and I just keep on typing... this is a real crisis friends. We all should have something better to do that mouth off on our little screens. Me especially. WTF indeed!

Actually (please allow me to shift me voice)... I began this entry because I wanted the random reader to know: there is actually some content worth skimming a while back. There was a time when this blog was better (I don't know, like, two weeks ago. Check the archive). It's gotten pretty lame since I added that Feedjit widget... I think I'll remove that tomorrow and get some of that old swagger back in this thing.

!ߨ®ƒåç´®ß UNITE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home