Monday, December 15, 2008

Twisted Upon Itself - Notes From The Best Movie Never Made

Here: I typed my life story one line after another on my old typewriter. It came to 77 pages (w/o margins). I wrote the story as a film script, so it could one day be shot (why I was telling my life story at age 27? perhaps the same drive that has me blogging this bullshit...). But I can't write screenplays because I am too fast to undermine them in existential bs so it became more of a run-on poem. Or meditation on striking heavy keys. Well whatever it was, it's now kind of my script again (as well as a blog post (SUCCESSFUL!)) as I prepare for the implementation of my life to digital video. Here's page one of the shooting manuscript (click on for full-size image):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home