Sunday, November 9, 2008

The problem with dealing in nonsense and I coin the new term acidwires

Hi and this is the problem in dealing in nonsense for lack of a more sophisticated term this is the problem in dealing with the inability to penetrate desirable depths and arrive at a conclusion that can be disseminated on the surface I E the title of this blog about blogging and after all a more consuming problem in the fact that you cant live on hallucinogenic drugs no matter how hard you try or allow yourself the pleasure of that ride. This being said then begs the question of questions what exactly can you live on? If it were not for ecstasy (and here now I am not referring to the drug but the state of mind) where would we roast our toes on those dark winter nights?

OK you see I have done us here a great disservice by referencing certain topical tropical substances when I need to be discussing the means at hand given one a fixation on faucetry and two the swelling of disaster.

I know not what you're thinking nor what I'm saying, I'm writing to fill virtual space with my virtual language from my virtual mind although I know the final output has no choice but to fall flat again this may be a great metaphor for my art or just a chunk of really terrible writing.

The longer I dwell on this the less I know. Kind of like a conversation on acid and now I must confront the fact that my blog about blogging has been substantially impacted by multiple nods to psychedelic drugs.

ACIDWIRES: a new term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home