Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friday, August 25, 2006 (perfect dwelling)

Amen brother be back

Some things we say to our parents just to be angry mad little bitches and shock the hell out of them so as to prove like we really care. We don't. For example, when I get really really really upset upset enough to explode into toxic ectoplasm I say things that are the type of things that people say you should regret having said later on. Like, I hate you. Or, I hope you die. Or, I want to stab music I'm so flippin pissed. So.

When you feel like this do as I do. Eat crappy food and get a stomachache. The next morning when you wake and can't take a crap think of how guilty you feel for having started this whole destructive downward spiral. {It's not really your fault. You're not God's right thumb. You didn't ask to be born. What the fuck do people want from you anyway, right?} Then make some basmati rice. Eat it with the most colorful vegetables you can find. Do this for several days and soon you will be back to normal.

Footnote:
This story has nothing to do with anything that I feel comfortable publishing on this internet site or anywhere for that matter. It is pretty childish and sad. When I started this little ditty I thought I would end up with some profound insight into the offspring dilemma or the parent/offspring clusterfuck. This did absolutely nothing for that argument or for the fact that I should really be above this. That being said, I think I should spend the rest of the night drinking because obviously my brain is already fried.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home