Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back to Bobblehead BlahgLand

Deja-vu on the couch in a postmodern stupor. Eleanor missed a target in Mr. Campbell's painting.

Should I read more/less?

Wikipeddler • Wallace Berman • Dying on a Bus Soaking Wet • Plagiarism Is Not Cutting Edge • Bad Conversations vs. Good Ones: How Do You Feel? • World Wide Wackout • Really Simple Syndication • Unconcernlessness • Bored Stiff Blockus • Language Without a Thought Behind It • Typing Just to Get to Push That Publish Post Button On My Browser • When Did I Lose Track Of It, What Do I Care • Delicate Nest Passed Around A Room Of Academic Artists • Don't Drop That Fucking Nest • Read More • Roller Coaster Of Emoticons • The Next Theme Will Be Further From The Truth Yet • Yet I Will Title It Just The Same • Open Your Mouth • Pretend • Pretend • Pretend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home