Tuesday, November 4, 2008

! ! ! T H O M O B A R A J E D E E D A T A M A ! ! !

Since I'm in the business of mixing metaphors with metamen (and staying tuned to The Sound: I will reference everything in a few syllables) here is my blessing for HOPE & CHANGE although by this point I am wary of words.

"The live feed continues," I voice into the recorder, and soon you will have access to my fuzz twenty four hours per day, an onslaught of stretched magnetic tape ramblings, as much me as anything else.

Pure men made of data. I could be just that. I have given up on hospitals and churches because they miss the point. The static is our friend however tough that pill is to swallow, but once you do, infinity exclaims.

We walk around with eyes wide open swallowing ourselves with every breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home